TEPA 500 general-purpose winch
A general purpose winch with a wide range of applications. It is
particularly suited for long
pull or lift. The winch is very easy to attach for example to cable
shelf, construction stand or cable manhole. Using TEPA winches and
other accessory equipment correctly even a tough job could be done more
easily, effectively and safely.
TEPA 500 general purpose winch
is easy to set up. Standard drilling machine is attached to the body of
winch with primary axle. Depending on the purpose, a suitable equipment
is mounted to the working axle and fastened with safety pin.
Alternatives are rope drum, wire drum and cable pushing device. These
alternatives create many possibilities for use.
Data sheet TEPA 500, PDF, 125 kB
500 Operating Manual, PDF, 170 kB
of conformity, PDF, 7 kB
- Pulling force max. 500kg.
- Lifting force with rope drum max. 280kg.
- Pulling speed 3-10m/min depending on the load and the
- Operating machine recommendation for pulling: a standard
electric drilling machine
35Nm, 550rpm. A model with power over load protection must be used on
lifting operations. (Operating machine is not included on standard
- The gear is self-retaining of max 300 kg of pulling force.
- Operating machine is also possible to assembly in
horizontal plane allowing working in very narrow space.
- CE –marking.